DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS - MOVE CLOCKS AHEAD ONE HOURS SATURDAY NIGHT
Please read these instructions BEFORE signing up for the first time.
- Referees must be 12 years or older and 2 years or more older than the age group they are covering.
- All sign ups must be entered utilizing this system. All information must be completed including a first and last name of the referee and the first and last name of the person you are refereeing for. Failure to include all information may result in credit not being awarded.
- To view and select your choices, scroll across and down the screen to see all dates and all fields. Choose the "pick this time slot" - Write down the selections you have made and bring the note with you to the field. Make sure it is age appropriate
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before game time and report to the table/tent/shed area for instruction and check in. Failure to arrive on time may result in loss of credit/opportunity to referee. Stop training will then be issued.
- If you are training for your first hour, DO NOT SIGN UP for a 10:30 game. The first hour of your referee duty will be the game prior to when you will referee a game.
- Please honor the commitment when you sign up. LOOK AT YOUR CALENDAR first before signing up. We have too many people sign up in advance and then cancel at the last minutes. Games cannot be run without referees. In an emergency, contact Nicholas Schwarz 818-621-7574. Since Nicholas is often on the field he may not be able to take your phone call so please be sure you reach out early and often to get a hold of him. For questions about the program, or to inquire about referee training, please contact Nick - email@example.com
- Check the WVSL website in case of inclement weather. Do not assume the games are off.
- Do not simply show up in hopes of refereeing. You will be turned away.
- If you sign up to referee and cancel Thursday at 8:00 p.m. or later for that week, the hours you were to work will be doubled. For pay referees who cancel late will be denied the opportunity to work for pay in the future. Financial aid referees who work more than the hours due the club can receive credit towards their remaining balance if they remain current on fees until they are notified that their balance is zero. No pay for financial aid referees.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS SATURDAY NIGHT - MOVE CLOCKS AHEAD