Please scroll down to select a date from the sign up below.
Family Mass Donut Instructions
Dunkin Donuts will deliver the donuts, coffee, and bagels to the Kitchen by 8:15AM. All the supplies you need will be in the tall cabinet in the kitchen labeled Family Mass. The juice (orange juice and/or apple juice) will be in the refrigerator.
Prior to Mass, set up the coffee table and donut table:
- Donuts can go out in their boxes with the tops torn off.
- Bagels and cream cheese can be set-up on round plastic trays.
- Pour approximately 60 cups of juice.
- Coffee table needs cups, stirrers, cream, sugars and small trash bin (note: cup lids in cabinet only fit dunkin donut coffee cups not the blue hot cups)
- Set out 3 donation pitchers and signs - (donut table, coffee table, and by the entrance).
- Wipe down tables, clean up the room and the kitchen.
- Set garbage bags out by back staircase. Feel free to take extra donuts, drop them at fire/police station, or throw them away.
- Empty out extra coffee and return the urn to Dunkin Donuts (next to Papa Razzi) anytime that day is fine.
- Collect money from the pitchers and put it in the collection envelopes (in closet). Put the envelope
in the slot in the closet door in the priests robing room. (door next to restroom upstairs on mezzanine level).
Many thanks for your help with this fun social event!