NCSU Centennial Campus Blood Drive!
Thursday, July 9 from 9:00 am-2:00 pm
*Please register in the Venture Place lobby before donating in the bloodmobile*
Each donor will receive donate for life points!
Please remember to eat and drink well before your appointment, and bring a photo ID. Appointments will be taken before walk-ins!
Common Eligibility Criteria
You may be eligible to donate blood if you:
• Are 17 years of age or older
• Weigh at least 110 pounds
• There is no longer a 12 month deferral for receiving a tattoo if performed at a licensed facility in the United States
(Please check with a staff member or donor center for a list of acceptable states)
• Have not had cancer in the past 2 years, even if in remission (Basal cell carcinoma of the skin & cervical or breast cancer In-Situ accepted)
• Have not traveled to a malarial risk area within the past 12 months.
• Have not spent 3 months or more in the UK from 1980-1996
(England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands)
• Have not spent more than 5 years in Europe since 1980
• Have not spent 6 months or more on a military base or associated with a military base in Belgium, the Netherlands or Germany from 1980 through 1990
• Have not spent 6 months or more on a military base or associated with a military base in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Italy or Greece from 1980 through 1996