Last Updated: 11/26/14
Team Referee Program - Fall 2014 Signup
U10-U14 Games - Region 92 Responsibility
Rules and Limitations:
Early-Bird Signups (signups prior to Thursday for the next week’s games: Friday through Thursday) – these limitations help all referees to get assignments that fit their schedule for the next week:
· Limit of two (2) Referee (center) assignments per game day.
· Limit of one (1) U-12 Referee (center) assignment per game day.
· No signups for a family member’s game as Assistant Referee.
· No signups for Coaches or Assistant Coaches as Assistant Referee for another game in their division.
· Experienced referees: Don’t sign up for U10 AR assignments (leave these for newer referees).
Overall Signup Limitations (note: Early-Bird constraints listed above are lifted on Thursday)
· Referee must be related (e.g. parent, guardian, sibling, aunt, uncle, etc.) to earn credit for a team.
· Referees should declare the teams for which they are qualified to earn credit (email the Regional Referee Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org ). Referees should identify teams for which they are designating credit when they sign up for an assignment; you may update this on the game card or within 2 weeks of the credit being posted.
· No monetary payments are permitted to referees to encourage participation.
· Credit is earned for up to three (3) game assignments per day (excludes mentor assignments).
· Credit is earned for up to five (5) game assignments per game week (Friday – Thursday).
· You must be a certified, registered (for current season) AYSO referee in uniform to earn game credit.
· Do not Referee (center) a family member’s game.
· Coaches / Assistant Coaches should not do Referee (center) duty for another game in their division.
· It is OK to signup (after Wednesday) and do Assistant Referee duty for a family member’s game.
· Youth referees can referee divisions one level below the age at which they would register and “play”. For example, a 13 year old (U-14) youth referee may only referee U-10 and U-12 games.
· We have a limitation of 2 Youth referees per game. Youth- please check the lineup before signing up.
1. Youth Refs - We very much appreciate all your support this year, but request that Youth does not sign up to Center Ref any play off games
2. Coaches (head or assistant) - should not referee games for their own divisions
For detailed Team Referee Program Guidelines for Region 92 visit ayso92.org or click Team Referee Program Summary
For U16/U19 games signup visit http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=ayso92refsu16-19