||AYSO 92 Referee Signup|
Last Updated: 3/19/2017
Area 1D Spring League
Region 92 Responsibility
Rules and Limitations:
Early-Bird Signups (signups prior to Thursday for the upcoming weekend’s games: Saturday and Sunday) – these limitations help all referees to get assignments that fit their schedule for the next week:
· Limit of two (2) Referee (center) assignments per game day.
· No signups for a family member’s game as Assistant Referee.
· No signups for Coaches or Assistant Coaches as Center Referee or Assistant Referee for another game in their division (except in U10).
· Referees not associated with a U10 team: Do not sign up for U10 CR or AR assignments (leave these for U10 team referees).
Overall Signup Limitations (note: Early-Bird constraints listed above are lifted on Thursday)
For U10 only:
· Referees must be on the referee list to earn credit for a team. Referee points are not tallied in the other divisions.
· Referees should declare the team(s) for which they are qualified to earn credit (email theRegional Referee Administrator, Pat Stanford, firstname.lastname@example.org ). Referees should identify teams for which they are designating credit when they sign up for an assignment; you may update this on the game card or within 2 weeks of the credit being posted.
· Referees will sign up to referee (either CR or AR) U10 games assigned to their Region, not including games involving their own team, to receive points in the Spring League standings, up to the number of games played by the team.
For U10-12-14-16/19 divisions:
· No monetary payments are permitted to referees to encourage participation.
· Credit is earned for up to three (3) game assignments per day (excludes mentor assignments).
· You must be a certified, registered (for current season) AYSO referee in uniform to referee. Matches will not be played without a Certified Referee as the CR.
· Do not Referee (center) a family member’s game.
· Coaches / Assistant Coaches should not do Referee (center) duty for another game in their division (except in U10).
· It is OK to signup (after Wednesday) and do Assistant Referee duty for a family member’s game.
· Youth referees can referee divisions one level below the age at which they would register and “play”. For example, a 13 year old (U14) youth referee may only referee U10 and U12 games.
· We have a limitation of 2 Youth referees per game. Youth - please check the lineup before signing up.
For detailed Team Referee Program Guidelines for Region 92 visit ayso92.org or click